Launched the first working version of the SmappiOct. 31, 2017, 7:17 a.m.
Today we fixed all the accumulated bugs, now your applications can be launched in our containers:
- support caching of response by JSON/XML API
- the js-spreads and arguments of GET-requests are supported
- the documentation is built according to the source code
- the doctests are running
- there is support for Volumes in 512Mb for each container
Also finished all features in the Smappi SDK, now it's enough to install through
npm smappi to tilt the project with Smappi and run
- Finished work on the Smappi Logger and Log tab April 27, 2018, 6:28 a.m.
- Published documentation about Database and Container Storage April 4, 2018, 3:21 p.m.
- The first tutorial is published March 19, 2018, 6:09 a.m.
- Auto-reload Smappi SDK Server and Warning for forget return March 14, 2018, 9:29 a.m.
- Launched the first working version of the Smappi Oct. 31, 2017, 7:17 a.m.