How to use RequestApril 16, 2019, 7:56 a.m.
Updated April 22, 2019, 5:27 p.m.
Wrote an article about smappi-cl/request library
- The library by default performs synchronous requests, which significantly differs from competitors. This improves the readability of your API functions.
- Supports GET, POST, PUT and DELETE methods.
- You can transfer data, options (e.g. encoding, strategy for processing redirects, etc.) and any custom headers.
- Supports work with Smappi Proxy.
- It is possible to select the User Agent (it will soon be possible to select the desired one by the filter).
More details in the article How to use Request